This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) governs any person’s use of services offered by Immutable Pty Ltd (“Immutable”) and all subsidiary or affiliated entities (the Services), including without limitation the Immutable platform and marketplace, Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
This Policy applies: (1) in addition to any other policy or agreement that applies in connection with your use of the Services; and (2) to the extent that it does not conflict with a previous or specific agreement made between you or your entity and Immutable, in which case that agreement will prevail.
You may not use our services (or facilitate others to use our services) to:
- Undertake any illegal or fraudulent activity, including violation of intellectual property rights of Immutable or any other party;
- Undertake any activity that is threatening or abusive or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass or annoy any other person;
- Undertake any activity that promotes violence, terrorism, child sexual exploitation, abuse or other serious harm;
- Publishes or seek to disseminate any defamatory, obscene, offensive or misleading material, in the reasonable opinion of Immutable;
- Avoid or circumvent any applicable sanctions, including those maintained by the United Nations Security Council (“UNSC”), the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) and the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (“DFAT”) or any other applicable regime;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party or promote illegal activity;
- Generate excessive volume of calls to Immutable’s systems or APIs, such as to attempt to provide an unfair advantage to a specific market making tool over other market participants;
- Solicit Immutable’s users for commercial purposes or disparage Immutable or our partners;
- Seek to pre-fetch, cache, index, copy, re-utilise, extract, incorporate, store (including in a database) or otherwise utilise any of Immutable’s products or services in a way which would effectively circumvent the Immutable X platform or any automated Fee calculation or collection,
- Undertake any activity that would have the effect of reselling the services and functions which Immutable provides other than as permitted via agreement with Immutable;
- Attempt to compromise, break or circumvent any technical processes or security of our systems or the systems of anyone else, including to through exposure to any viruses or other harmful program;
- Generates misleading or fraudulent trading activity, such as initiating trades in which the buyer and seller wallet address is controlled by the same person(s);
- Contribute to an effort to build a similar product or a competitive product to any Immutable product or service;
- Give the impression that the user’s conduct originates from Immutable or is approved by Immutable; or
- Undertake any action which in Immutable’s determination, at their sole discretion, acting reasonably, is undesirable or not in accordance with the service’s permitted purpose(s).
Violations and Enforcement
Immutable may investigate any suspected breach of this Policy and take action such as suspending or terminating access to our services as a result. You are required to comply with and support any investigation and remedy of violations.
If you are aware of any violations of the Policy, you can report this to us via direct message at https://support.immutable.com/.
Immutable reserves the right to vary, replace or terminate this Policy from time to time. This Policy is valid from February 2024.